Thursday, September 9, 2010

New Blog for Angelee

Something whispered to me last week that our family should start a blog.  I had no idea how to start, but my teenaged boys quickly learned, then showed me around.  Who knew that this week we would find a blog useful for keeping everyone up to date on our family trauma?  So we regretfully start this blog, dedicated to our little Angelee.  Thank you all for the outpouring of love and well wishes we have already received.


Check back often - I don't think I'll find much to do in the hospital today.  Writing clears my head and makes me feel like I'm doing something useful.  I only wish I could do something useful to heal our little girl.

2 comments:

  1. Dear folks,
    I wanted you to know that I have the same name as your darling little one, Angelee. My folks always told me they named me after my two grandpas, Angelo and Lee. I became curious whether or not there are others with my name out there, so I just googled it and your blog came up. I hope all is well with your little one.
    Sincerely,
    Angelee True

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angelee True - you have a beautiful name! We combined "Angel" and "Lee" (after her Grandma)to name our little girl. Thanks for writing in!

    ReplyDelete