Saturday, September 18, 2010

Going for a Walk

When the therapists came to get Angelee today, Trent let them take her down to the gym without him.  We have been working on getting her to trust other people again.  There are some very talented people who work here, and it is fun to see how much good they do.  When she was done, they let her come back on her own two feet.  She was walking!  She is very wobbly, and you have to hold her hand (she thinks she can move better than she can), but she can walk short distances.  I am astounded.

Angelee is becoming much more alert now.  She still needs to rest a lot, but her vibrant little personality is showing up more and more.  I was sitting on the foot of her bed when I got hit with a pillow.  I suspected Trent, but Miss Angelee was sitting there with a mischievous smile on her face.  When I asked if she had thrown a pillow at me, she cocked back her arm and let another one fly.  She also delights in throwing toys on the floor.  What a fun game!  It warms my heart to see her smile again.

1 comment:

  1. Lol lol lol! I love that she's throwing pillows! I think you will really see her personality blossom when she gets home.
    love Kalene =D

    ReplyDelete