Friday, October 1, 2010

So What's Up?

Ummm... I think I haven't been posting as much as I was before...  maybe?  Since we've had Angelee home, she consumes my every moment.  No down time.  As a result, I've had a lot of people wondering how she is doing now.

Well, let me tell ya.  She's just about a normal toddler.  She jumps on the bed.  She leads the music in church.  She laughs at funny faces.  She climbs on the couch.  She pitches a fit when you take something away from her.  She hates to be left.  She loves going "bye bye."  She gets grouchy when she's tired.  She likes to eat.  She gets into everything.  She mooches my ice cream.  She likes to look at picture books.  She gives great wet kisses.  She talks a lot, but it's not always understandable.  In other words, she's a fairly normal two-year-old.

On the other hand, she still has to wear her exoskeleton (the helmet).  Her right hand still doesn't work as well as the left.  She doesn't walk exactly straight.  Her vocabulary is only about 1/3 what it used to be.  We have to be so careful she doesn't fall.  Her words aren't as clear now.  But we've got her sweet little personality back.  The rest is just details.  I'm so grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment